Friday 20 March 2009

mi-a placut...asa ca...

Taste me to taste you

I didn’t like black chocolate.
Funny, it tasted me in more ways than I tasted it...
Drawing with my finger on my lips an outline of flavors
I felt the pinch of alcohol the concentrated bitterness
The sweet dark perverted passion.

Strange how you find pleasure...
It usually draws a contour of a body in a mind
Through aromas, senses, touch, shiver.
It enters your thoughts like air through lungs,
Cocaine in your blood conquring your veins.

You moan your breath, trembling the desire,
Your mind paints circles and spirals.
Body to body a single skin...
Satin smoke tumbling over curves.

It consumes you sucking you in,
Cutting every fear from every thrill,
Burring fetishes in water sheets,
Swallowing limits.

Climbing up and down a prejudice.
Eyes wide shut. Lips full.
Touching teeth feeling strange warmth.
Hiding in revealing a hard breath.

Running fires on the tip of your toes,
Crushing obscenity in romance,
Tumbling, turning, dreaming, shaking, insane, screaming,
Hands, hair, mouth, feet, sweat. in between...


Just one chocolate. don’t stop.

No comments: